Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Foundations Debrief

I have loved this course! And, I have loved having you as a teacher, Professor Lancaster. You are intentional, organized, strategic, and you value our knowledge and reflection. This course truly made me feel like I had started OT school, and that I was really beginning to understand OT. I am looking forward to diving deeper into the content that we began in this class. I loved ending with the Conceptual Diagram. I would have never created something like that on my own, but now that I have, I am so glad that I have it! The same goes for the blog challenge. At first, I was somewhat dreading the blogging, but now that I have done it, I am so thankful! Thank you for all that you have done to make this class a wonderful experience!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feedback, Rachel, and for your participation and contributions to this course. I look forward to continuing to watch you grow!

    ReplyDelete