Thursday, April 20, 2017

Blog Challenge #3: Never Stop Learning

We discussed in class today the importance of being a lifelong learner. I can remember being younger and in school, anticipating a time in my life when I would be done. No more tests, no more homework, no more new things. I would know what I was doing and there would be nothing left to figure out. Oh, little child....I was wrong. Now, I realize, being "done" with learning is not reality, and I don't want it to be. Sure, I am looking forward to no more tests and assignments and studying. I am looking forward to feeling confident in what I am doing and comfortable in my knowledge. However, I want to always be a learner. I have to be! I'll never stop growing, striving, seeking, and changing. Life shapes us daily, and how we respond to it, defines us. I want to learn and be open to new things, not afraid. I want to stay humble and know that I can always learn more, be more, do more, and grow. It never ends, and I don't want it to!

No comments:

Post a Comment